SDS relies on donations and support from the community for it’s continued operations.
Did you know you can Sponsor one of our dogs, receive quarterly updates on its progress and many other special opportunities? Join our Sponsor a Dog Team Program today.
Where does the money go?
- Search Dogs Sydney Inc is a not for profit organisation and registered charity
- 100% of all your donations go to Search Dogs Sydney Inc
- All donations over $2 are tax deductable
- The majority of our expenses are paid for with money we obtain through fund-raising, everything else comes out of our own pockets
- All of our members are un-paid volunteers, so ALL of your donation pays for search and rescue – not administration.
- Our members contribute financially by paying yearly dues, training fees, and other costs associated with ongoing training and SAR missions, and sometimes personally paying for items that the team needs.
- Examples of where the money goes:
- equipment purchases
- ongoing training for members
- international instructors to run workshops and assessments
PayPal – The safer, easier way to pay online!
We wish to express our most sincere appreciation and thanks to the many people, corporations, organisations, foundations, and groups that have made donations to SDS.